Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day

It is Memorial Day weekend. The official start of summer!! So what are your plans for this weekend and Monday? I have family reunion on Sunday and I guess I will be one of the unfortunate that will be working on Monday. But I hope that everyone will take time ouot, no matter what your plans are, and think about what Memorial Day is all about. We need to think about the soldiers that made the ultimate sacrifice so that we could be free, and also the families of those!! Take time to say a prayer for our current military men & women as well as their families too. I am sure they would all appreciate it.

Now if you know someone that would like to show their American pride, check out the great folks at ABC Neckties. They have awesome assortment of "flag" ties. I have one of these and my son took it as soon as it came in and wears it even when we are not celebrating a patriotic holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I so agree. Thank goodness for our brave service men and women. Our freedom is all because of their sacrifices.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete