1) The door on my son's bedroom door has fallen off and he has really wanted it to be fixed. We have tried everything but it has not worked so we need daddy to fix it. Well....there is a sheet hanging up so that he has a little bit of privacy.
2) The sliding glass door will not open easily and will not close all the way either. There is a draft in the winter so I have begged my "honey" to please do something with the door.....and well, I finally just put some blankets down to cut down on the draft.
3) While we are on the subject of doors....the screen door on the front of our house does not fit properly. It will not close all the way so when the wind blows at all it will blow the door open and that is never fun!
4) This one does not involve a door for a change. But it does involve my kitchen floor. We had a leak under the sink that caused the floor to rot and finally the floor fell through. I have wanted this to be fixed but instead got a temporary fix...there is a board on the floor to cover the hole. This is aggravating because of tripping over the board on the floor now.
5) This has been the one that has bugged me the most! About 2 years ago we had a hurricane. Not much to it but there was enough wind to blow a tree over. Thank God above for sparing my house and our lives!!! But the tree hit my porch. It came so close to going through my house that it knocked out the board on the porch that is next to the entrance. It also weakened the rest of the boards so it has been scary thinking someone was going to fall through. I have begged for a new porch and well, I am still waiting. We did find a temporary fix that is safer but it is also too small and has a longer drop when you walk out the door.
What is on your honey-do list that you can't seem to get done? If you are a blogger you can participate along with me for a chance to win $100 in ServiceLive Bucks. Just check out
Disclaimer: “I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and ServiceLive blogging program to be eligible to receive $100 in ServiceLive Bucks. For more information on how you can participate,
Find a Local Contractor