1) Shop end of season clearance. If you can shop at the end of the season you can get some really awesome deals!
2) Shop at stores like TJ Maxx or Rugged Wearhouse that has the name brand clothing at a fraction of the cost.
3) Have a clothing exchange party. I have heard of these but have enver had one or been to one but you get your friends together and everyone brings clothes that they do not wear any more and exchange with each other.
4) Dont' be too proud to accept hand me downs. We expect our children to share clothes and if there is someone that you know that is getting rid of some clothes, accept them.
5) Don't be too proud to shop yard sales! This is a good way to get good stuff at great prices!
6) Shop the good will stores. They always have nice things in there...one of my personal favorite places to shop.
7) Shop at second hand stores. You can find brand new stuff on the shelves that people take in because once they bought it they did'nt really like it.
8) One of my greatest blessings is having my mother in law live with me AND we are the same size!! We share each others clothes all the time.
9) Look deep into your closet and find those pieces that you put away that you didn't wear any more...I guarantee that they have come back in style or you can bring them back in style!
10) This is one that is good for the women but not for the men....wear your hubbys clothes!! We can always put something together with one of our men's dress shirts.
What are some of your tips for being fashionable?? You can share your tips just as I did by going to Twitter Moms.
Disclaimer: “I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to win a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here