Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5 fun family vacation activities your kids will love

Ok so summer time is among us and that means summer vacations!! What are some of the things that you are planning this summer? What are some of the things that your family likes to do on vacation?
I am going to take a moment and share my idea for 5 fun family activities that your kids will love. If your kids are anything like mine, they are hard to please sometimes! But these ideas would make any kid happy!

1) Have you ever heard of the Great Wolf Lodge? You really should check them out if you have not already. They are an indoor water park! And as if that wasn't enough they have specialized rooms to make any family happy.

2) Theme parks are always a great family spot. In fact in July my family will be traveling and going to King's Island. My hubby is from that area so he is the only one that has been before and he is really looking forward to taking me and the kids!

3)One trip I would love to take is to see Niagra Falls. I would love to take a family road trip to see the falls and I am sure we can find some good stops on the way as well!!

4) My kids LOVE going to the beach. Even if we don't make plans to do anything except stay in a hotel with a pool they are happy! In fact they get mad when dad makes plans to do anything that involves leaving the pool.

5) Walt Disney!! Every family should make this trip at least once!! I went when I was too young to remember and again my senior year of high school. This is the one trip that I am most looking forward to taking with my family in the future.

There are also places that are good depending on where you live...such as I have heard there is a M&M factory in Las Vegas I believe and I know there is Hershey, PA where they make Hershey candy. Those would be fun family places to go but again that would depend on where you are living or going.

So, what are YOUR plans this summer? You can share along with me and other bloggers by going to Twitter Moms and making a post of your own. But I would also like for you to leave me a comment about some of your plans. I am looking forward to my vacation in July!! And I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post them for all to share in my excitement wiht me.

Disclaimer: I wrote this blog post while participating in the Williamsburg Tourism and TwitterMoms blogging program for a chance to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here

Fun Family Vacation Activities
Visit Williamsburg

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to see Niagra Falls- that would be my pick:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Walt Disney but would love to go back with the whole family, but ofcourse gotta wait til the baby is a little older.

    ReplyDelete