Thursday, March 10, 2011

What makes you feel lucky?

Are you a superstitious kind of person? Do you carry a four-leaf clover, rabbit's foot, or something else that is supposed to have "luck"? I have felt like a lucky person most of my life. I have always had the ability to walk by a clover patch and find the one that has four leaves.

Whether you are lucky or not, Redbox has a promotion for everyone. The only thing better than $1 a night movies – free movies! Lucky you, redbox is giving everyone the chance to score free movie credits now through St. Patrick’s Day during the redbox Lucky to Have Friends Like You promotion. Each fan receives a unique web address. Every time someone rents from your address through March 17, you get a free movie credit. Rental credits are valid for ten (10) days after they’ve been deposited into your account. Spread the word, and lucky you could be rolling in free movies this March.

We own over 600 DVD's...yes, we are a small Blockbuster! I have never personally used the Redbox rental but with this promotion, I think I may just have to break out of my comfort zone and try something new. It is not that I won't use the box, but I don't always think about it when I am going to rent a movie. Plus, like I said, we own a lot of movies so I go to where I can buy the movies I want to see. But with the Redbox promotion, I can watch a movie to see if I like it, then go somewhere else to buy the ones I want to see again and again.

My family will tell you that I LOVE anything that is FREE!! And we all love to watch movies, so this promotion is perfect for all of us. I feel not only lucky but blessed to have everything that I have in my life. Pretty good health, a husband that works hard and takes care of me...in fact, I have to stop here and just share that I am SPOILED! My husband does the cooking (unless he is on night shift then I stop somewhere and pick up something for me and the kid), he does most of the house cleaning (he made the mistake of criticizing my efforts - they were not good enough for him so now he has to do it). And about a year ago I learned about blogging and I have been really lucky in getting opportunities such as this one to share with the world.

So please share with us, what makes you feel lucky? Redbox is making it easy for anyone to feel lucky by helping us score FREE movie rentals! Be sure to check out this promotion and score some movies for your next family movie night.


Disclaimer:“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and redbox blogging program, for a $25 Walmart gift card from redbox. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”


No comments:

Post a Comment