Monday, March 28, 2011

Make Money Monday

When I began this blog, I never really imagined the possibilities to make extra money. Now I have not made enough that I can quit my job and stay home full time, but I have made enough to take care of birthdays and other holidays. So I decided that each week I would share some of those "money makers" with you.  Some readers may be like me, and work full time but need extra money on the side; or you may be a stay-at-home mom and need a way to make some extra money. Either way, I hope you can have success in some, if not all, of these ideas from each week.

For the first one, I want to share SwagBucks. SwagBucks is a site that offers different ways to earn "Bucks". These "Bucks" can be used to get different items from the swagstore such as gift cards, gift items, or even cash put into your paypal account. I love getting the Amazon gift cards, and I usually earn enough to get about 2 a month (@ $5.00 each). So, how do you earn swagbucks?? Well let me tell you!!

Click on this link SwagBucks and sign up. Then use swagbucks to search the internet. Periodically you will get rewarded with Swagbucks! You can also earn swagbucks by playing games, watching videos on Swagbucks TV, and so many other ways.

This is not one of those sites that will make you an instant millionaire, but if you want something to do, and want to earn "swagbucks" to trade in for stuff, then sign up and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment