Thursday, March 17, 2011

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Advertisement

Do you take vitamins on a regular basis? I have known for a while that I need to take vitamins but they seem to be so expensive. With gas prices on the rise still, and everything else going up as well, I put vitamins on the way back burner. But like I said, I know I have needed them because I am always tired! In fact, my doctor recommended prenatal vitamins because they have extra iron that is good for energy. But to get prenatal vitamins, you still need money or a pregnant friend that don't take theirs. I have neither.

But there is good news; I recently found out about Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products. They are just as good as the "name brands" that we are so used to, but the cost is so much better. I received a sample of the Walgreens Brand vitamin A to Z. It is comparable to Centrum but at only a fraction of the cost. If you can get the same benefit at a lower cost, why would you not? I am asking myself that now wondering why I went so long without taking vitamins. You really feel better, or at least I have.

 

Another great thing I learned about Walgreens is the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.  Purchase of every Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product supports bringing preventive wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.

a. Walgreens will contribute up to $3 million annually to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.

b. The Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ will provide free preventive health tests as well as other health and wellness services and education to local communities. Some of those services will include preventive health tests through the National Urban League Health & Wellness Tour and vouchers redeemable in select stores.

c. For details, visit walgreens.com/waytowell.

So, the next time you need any Health and/or Wellness products, check out Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products and help the community through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment