Monday, November 29, 2010

Winners

Flipped Movie Winner:
Congratulations to comment #6 Nancy who said I remember having a crush on a fellow first grader when we were the ones to pick up our class' milk snack from the cafeteria and later dispose of the same empty cartons.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

I will be emailing you shortly Nancy...congratulations and I hope you enjoy your movie!

Redraw for the Pillsbury sweet Sunday morning prize pack:
I had to redraw and get another winner for the Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls prize pack because I did not have an email address for the previous winner. So now I want to say congratulations to comment #3 Rebecca W who said On Sundays we get up and go to church as a family. I love being able to worship as a family! Then after church we eat lunch and have a lazy rest of the day!
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com

I will be emailing you shortly as well!

Both winners will have 48 hours to respond to the email or I will pick another winner!



No comments:

Post a Comment