Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Family Movie Night coming December 3rd

If you have read my blog at all, you know that I LOVE family movie night. I really enjoy the time that the whole family can get together and watch a good movie. So many movies that could be good are ruined by the language and sex, so I am always thrilled to get the opportunity to get together and see a movie that has not been ruined. A movie can be good and not be vulgar!!



Our opportunity is coming up very soon to see a great new family friendly movie. It is called A Walk In My Shoes and it will be airing on December 3rd on NBC @ 7 pm CST. Watch the trailer here and make plans for your next family movie night.


A Walk In My Shoes - 2:33 TRLR from Moms4FamilyTV.com on Vimeo.



I also encourage my readers, if you have a blog, to share this on your blog as well.

If you have a Facebook account, make sure to Like Family Movie Night on facebook.

Encourage your readers (and you as well), tune in to NBC on Friday, December 3rd for this great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment