Monday, November 1, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas - Purse & Bag Review

So I cannot believe it is already November and as I was reminded today, only 51 days until Christmas. Do you have your Christmas lists ready yet? I am working on mine a little at the time. I found a great idea for that hard to buy for lady in your life...purses and bags.

There are two things that all ladies love...shoes and purses! But sometimes it is hard to find a one-of-a-kind purse for that one-of-a-kind person. Not any more!! I want to introduce you to Sherry Smith Designs. She does not have a web site right now but is workin through her facebook page. She has LOTS of fabrics in stock and/or she can find just what you are looking for. She can even make a purse from a t-shirt!! Do you have a favorite t-shirt that maybe is too small but you just can't part with it? How about making it into a purse?

I sent her an iron-on that I had and she made me an awesome bag






Isn't this awsome?!? She ironed it on a t-shirt...and she tells me that this was no easy job. Apparently I had those iron-ons a little too long...ooops.



The inside of the bag has a removable bottom that is hard so that the purse does not bend. And it has 4 large pockets.....I lose my keys now all the time :)












And the back is quilted, black fabric.



This bag is so well put together and I loved it so much that I had to order myself a second purse for Christmas. I have always wanted a Christmas themed purse but have never found one that I really liked. But I ordered this one and I LOVE it!!


Isn't it just the cutest thing ever??? Sherry does an awesome job.








So now you want to know how you can get one of these great bags, right?!?!? Well I am glad you asked because I have the information you need.

First of all you can go to her facebook page. Check out her pictures of all the fabrics she has in stock and look as some of the other bags she has done. She even does weekender bags for those overnight trips. Here are her prices and her introduction:







You will have to send her a friend request on facebook so make sure you tell her that North Carolina Momma sent you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment