Monday, January 16, 2012

Courageous Movie

I am so excited that the movie Courageous is finally out on DVD...or it will be in about 4 1/2 hours from the time I am writing this!! I went to the theater and saw this movie but I am still ready to see it again.

If you have not seen this movie, I highly recommend that you go rent it or buy it this Tuesday and watch it with your family. If you have not heard about this movie yet then keep reading because I will tell you about it....

Courageous is the newest movie from the brothers from Albany, GA. The first movie they did was called Flywheel, then there was Facing the Giants and then Fireproof. I have seen all of these movies several times and they get better and better with each one.These brothers, Stephen and Alex Hendrick, are truly blessed and have a wonderful gift from God to be able to come up with these movies.

Courageous is my husband's favorite movie. The first movie, Flywheel, is a story line about a used car salesman; then Facing the Giants is about a football team and coach; Fireproof is about a fireman; and then we come to Courageous which is about a sheriff's department. (My husband works for the sheriff's department so that is why this one is his favorite).

In the movie Courageous, we see what the streets are like with gangs & drugs and how families without fathers are affected. We witness heartache when  one of the deputies loses his daughter in a car crash involving a drunk driver; we see how someone can appear to be an upright and honest person, but really be a deceitful person. But we also witness how God can answer our prayers and we learn a lesson in forgiveness.

I think everyone should watch this movie...it is great for dads, moms, and anyone that is planning on becoming a parent. There are many life lessons for parents in this movie and I can't wait to see it again myself.

Once you have seen this movie, I am really interested in hearing your thoughts and comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment