Monday, December 21, 2009

Where has the time gone??

Wow...it is almost CHRISTmas!! Where has the time gone this year? I cannot believe it is almost 2010. In 12 days I will celebrate my 12 year anniversary to my wonderful husband! I still cannot believe he has put up with me for so long! I have to admit that I am not always a good person to be around. Unfortunately I let the little things bother me more so than the big things, but that is something that me and Jesus are working on together!!
I want to wish all that read this a wonderful and Merry CHRISTmas!! Remember that without the sacrifice of Jesus coming to Earth in the form of a human, we would not have this holiday to celebrate. I challenge everyone to give some of yourself this holiday and see how much gets returned to you in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment