Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas




I have been reading through all the many blogs this morning and I am proud of all the ones that still say Merry Christmas rather than just Happy Holiday!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday and continue to be blessed through the new year!! I have only been doing this blogging thing for a few months now but I am getting more in the hang of it (thanks a lot to Midday Escapades!!) and I hope to share some reviews, tips and hopefully some giveaways with you in the new year. I am going to be starting a weight loss weekly post so stay tuned for that. I will be sharing recipes and my personal achievements.


2 comments:

  1. that is what i have loved about the move to the south was it was merry christmas and noone was grumpy. CT is strictly happy holidays and so not friendly. I needed to come back to my roots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry [belated] Christmas to you! Hope you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete