Thursday, February 28, 2019

Just Blogging

I have had a pretty rough month and I am so glad to see this month come to an end. I am praying hard for a better March, and for anyone that reads this that prays, I would greatly appreciate your prayers.

On Saturday,  February 23rd, my daughter wrecked my car and totaled it. Thank God she is ok - sore and very bruised but OK! On Monday, her son, my grandson had a fever of 104.2. My daughter called the pediatrics but they could not see him. So on Tuesday she showed up for Walk-In - they were already full! - but they worked her in and well.....he has the Flu. Poor baby is 2 and thanks to Facebook memories, I realized he also had the flu a year ago 😢.

Then, on Wednesday, February 27th, my daughter in law got into a wreck and her son was with her. Again, I thank God they are ok! But her car is also totaled.

I found out I don't have collision on my car, so I won't get anything for it. And I feel pretty sure the same goes for my DIL's car.  I called the company this morning to find out how much I owed them for towing and storing my car - $425!! Seriously?!?!? Needless to say, I am going to get all of my belongings out of my car and give them the title cause there is no way I will or can pay that for a car that I can't do anything with.

The devil is trying to break me and get me down, but the devil is a liar! God is with me and is going to be with me and He will help me get through all this.

Psalm 91 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling,

10 no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment