Thursday, September 29, 2011

Slimming down with Shrinkvivor

Well I am a day late with this post, but better late than never, right?

I teamed up with this online weight loss group called The SisterHood of the Shrinking Jeans...and they have this challenge called Shrinkvivor. It started Wednesday, 9/28. I am on Tribe Hobari Gray (Go Team!!).



With this week being the first week, we had to weigh in and get our first challenge. I am really excited about this "adventure" because I have gained some serious weight over the last several months. So, I had the hubby take a before picture of me and when I did my first weigh-in, I took a picture of the scale. Most women would never tell their weight, but I am going to put it out there for the world to see...maybe that will help everyone to motivate me and keep me going. Soooooooo...here are the pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment