Friday, July 23, 2010

Vacation - Goin on a hike

Recently my family and I went on vacation to Ohio to visit family. While we were there we went to a place called Old Man's Cave and Cedar Falls. It was beautiful. Here are some of the pictures we took on our little hike through the caves and falls.

Isn't that a beautiful and peaceful looking picture? I wish I could sit on my back porch and see this kind of view everyday.

This is my mother-in-law and her mom. Grandma did good for her age but she almost did not make it...only bad part of the whole experience!!


This is me taking a break from the walking.

The kids had a blast!

Hubby and I got our son to take a picture of us in fron of the water fall....so beautiful!!



This was a REALLY DARK cave!! But at least it was not extremely long!


So what are some of the things you and your family are doing this summer? I would love to see some of your photos as well!! Also, if you want you can enter the giveaway by
clicking here
.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that does look beautiful! It looks like it was a pretty cool hike, as well...all in the shade. Thanks for joining the link up and be sure to go over to the giveaway page and get all your entries in!

    ReplyDelete