Sunday, November 29, 2009

A little late...but I am still thankful!!

Well I just want to say that as we have just recently celebrated Thanksgiving, I have a lot of things that I am thankful for. First of all I am thankful that I am a Christian. There are a lot of people out there that are on the road to hell and it really breaks my heart. I have some in my family that I pray I will see saved one day.
I am also very thankful for the wonderful family that I have. My parents are christians and they have taught me a lot. My husband is a wonderful man!!! And although my children are a little mischevious, they are great as well!
I am thankful that I have a job (2 in fact). There are so many people out there that can't find a job and they are really struggling. I still struggle but at least I know that I have a paycheck on the way.
So many things that I have to be thankful for!!! Thank you to God, my family and my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment